Moving to UruguayExpert advice specific to your situation
Been thinking about moving to the great little land of Uruguay? Explore if the country is a good fit for you and your family with a private consultation with the creator of Guru’Guay. It will save you uncertainty, time & money
Karen A Higgs is an expert on the country and the perfect resource for anyone thinking of relocating from the US or other English-speaking countries.
Book your session now. This could be the best investment you make before buying your plane ticket.
This is for you when you:
- are considering moving to Uruguay full-time, snow-birding or for a sabbatical
- want expert advice specific to your situation
- need to save time researching and avoid costly mistakes
- may be uncertain about why Uruguay and not another country, and
- value realistic, on-the-ground advice.
- One-hour online consultation on Skype, WhatsApp audio or FaceTime.
- Half and full day consultations in Uruguay
What you should know
An expert on Uruguay Karen is a
An immigrant or expat like you She was born and bred in the UK, studied in the UK and the US and has lived for many years in different countries in Latin America and the US.
The best local contacts After so many years in Uruguay and thanks to her ground-breaking work in tourism, Karen has a priceless ‘Rolodex’ of the best English-speaking professionals who can make your eventual landing in Uruguay the softest possible. Use the consultation to pick some of that gold.
Karen knows first-hand the advantages and pitfalls of living and making a living in Uruguay. She loves living here but no place is perfect. Uruguay is not a good fit for everyone.
FInd out more about the 60-minute ‘Is Uruguay a good fit for me’ consultation now
Photos: Carlos Contrera, Alfonso R Cuchman